Globalsat dakmontage GPS
The MR-350 GPS Receiver can be utilized in a variety of applications that require a permanent mounting configuration. With bulkhead (through-hole) mounting and a low-profile housing, the MR-350 is completely self-contained and waterproof. It incorporating the latest SiRF Star III GPS chipset and an active patch antenna so you receive a high degree of GPS accuracy.
Typical application can include marine environments, aviation, commercial use such as fire truck, police cars and utility vehicles and buses. The extended 4.5 meters cable allows for easy routing to your PC behind headliners and side panels and terminates to a custom PS/2 connector for interfacing with one of the available cable kits that is purchased separately (USB/RS232).
1. SiRF Star III High Performance GPS chip set
2. High sensitivity (Tracking Sensitivity: -159 dBm)
3. Extremely fast TTFF (Time To First Fix) at low signal level
4. Support NMEA 0183 data protocol
5. Built-in SuperCap to reserve system data for rapid satellite acquisition
6. Built-in patch antenna
7. RS232 interface or USB interface with appropriate cable kit
9. For Marine Navigation, Car Navigation or Fleet Management etc.
8. WAAS EGNOS is supported.